Realness still exsists

Realness still exsists
"this is the making of a masterpiece, so i broke up out them chains and told the master PEACE"

Hip Hop's favorite?

Monday, September 26, 2011

There is something wrong with a Little bump And Grind O.o

Sex for the wrong reasons. A lot of young women deal with this issue today. "If I don't have sex would he lose interest?" "i want him to like me" I can relate to this in every way possible. Sex. not because of peer pressure because of valuing a friendship or relationship so much that you feel if you don't do it, you would put the relationship in jeopardy. I'm a very social person! And the answer of "I had sex because I wanted to" decreases and decreases. And it's like girls do it because they want to keep him, but the irony is that once he get's it, he disappears so giving up yourself to keep him is what actually made you lose him, catch my drift? And any girl that's facing this or don't know if their ready my answer is WAIT! if he loses interest because you're not ready for that yet then you know what he's about, that should be a test. But by all means if you're horny and you're ready to unleash the dragon! strap up and GO! But I just have a very tender place in my heart for girls who are intimate when their soul's not in it. I'm not biased! I love guy's. I'm quicker to make friends with guys than girls, but guys are some slick motherfuckers, they will tell you shit you never heard before just to get a pass at that ass! I've seriously had a guy tell me while i'm walking once "THERE YOU GO! OMG THERE SHE IS!" And I was scared as hell cause I'm from Brooklyn and the first thought that came to my mind was omg he's gonna rob me. he then continued telling his friends "THAT'S THE GIRL THAT WAS IN MY DREAMS!" I had to laugh cause the way it played out was so smooth. See guys know what to say, they have a full degree in pussyoligy. Just be smart and know you're body! Cause no dude, or anybody period is worth losing yourself over. and Once you trust some one with your body, that's the quickest way of trusting some one with your soul. Unless its a quickie of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment