Realness still exsists

Realness still exsists
"this is the making of a masterpiece, so i broke up out them chains and told the master PEACE"

Hip Hop's favorite?

Thursday, September 22, 2011

After All these years, the pain still lives here.

I went to The World Trade Center today. There's still a building left but it is Not the same. it's amazing after all these years, that once I walk out the train and pass by the empty space, I don't know whether it was in my heart or in the center where the TWIN towers were suppose to be, Maybe both. I imagined myself being there and jumping out the window And I shivered. I'm afraid to freaking put my hands up in the air on a roller coaster, imagine putting my hands up in the air to launch out the window, knowing that my chances of making it are unrealistic. I didn't imagine to feel all these emotions when I walked by the empty space, but I did. After 10 years, It still hurts. Ground 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment