Realness still exsists

Realness still exsists
"this is the making of a masterpiece, so i broke up out them chains and told the master PEACE"

Hip Hop's favorite?

Thursday, September 22, 2011

"I DON'T CARE" VIRUS.

Is there a memo going around that I did not receive? It seems like "not caring" or.. wait on Twitter  there's the "IDGAF" "I have no fucks to give" lol and this sucks major because I give a whole ton of fucks. It's like i never run out. I think people care but they use their "not caring" attitude as a shield to avoid getting hurt. What people don't realize is getting hurt is apart of growing. As a Kid my mom had this hugeee flower thingy, with leaves and all beautiful and growing and long! It was tempting to tug at, how could you look at a long leaf thingy and Not want to pull it?! (I guess i have always been violent) Anyway, it was long and green and calling for my attention. So I use to have fun breaking it, and breaking it until the leaves stopped growing and turning brown. Days after I thought it was dead and it will never grow again. IT PROVED ME WRONG! It grew longer and healthier (With the help of water of course) ok. so Maybe this was a weird comparison, but my drift is that getting hurt and going through things only make you stronger and grow tougher. I've been through times where i'm like FUCK IT! FUCK EVERYBODY! I'M BITTER. I'M COLD. FUCK THE WORLD. IF I HAD A DICK I'D TEABAG EVERYBODY. ahaa (I sound like Tyler The Creator) but anyway I've felt low. but Thank God I keep my "I care attitude" regardless because I do care about people and everything. Why live if you're not gonna give a crap about anything? As Maya Angelou said "nobody but nobody can make it out here alone" so we need each other! Moral of the story is: no matter how much you pretend to not care, and feel you can do all bad by yourself you can't! and some one is going to tug at you and hurt you like I use to do my mom's plants but you will get past it and grow! If i had to choose between drinking honey or vinegar, I'd choose honey, Nobody wants a bitter bitch! It's okay to care, You Aint gots to lie Craig!

No comments:

Post a Comment