Realness still exsists

Realness still exsists
"this is the making of a masterpiece, so i broke up out them chains and told the master PEACE"

Hip Hop's favorite?

Friday, September 23, 2011

Cheers to THE WEEKND!

Yes, it is Friday. and I am excited about the weekend! yeah that too, but this Weeknd I'm speaking of is different,yes, I spelt it right the first time... "The Weeknd" An up and coming artist who's soulful, pain felt, high melody catches my every attention. Through his songs I hear a story and I can fairly relate to the one called "Rolling Stone" off of his Mixtape 'Thursday', though 'The House of Balloons' Mixtape is my favorite!
I started listening to the Weeknd who was referred by a friend (Thanks Ryan!) and I though OMG! where have you been all my life. I started breaking mirrors in my house trying to sing like him. And I haven't tuned out ever since, No Weeknd on the Weekend though, it might make you a bit sad. LOL. the-weeknd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment