Realness still exsists

Realness still exsists
"this is the making of a masterpiece, so i broke up out them chains and told the master PEACE"

Hip Hop's favorite?

Saturday, October 15, 2011

If It Hadn't been for love

Damn I'm starting to think I made a mistake listening to this album, I can't stop singing "Someone like you" or 'Turning Tables' As I listen to this album, I think... DAMN! Adele, who hurt you? She effortlessly makes everyone feel the pain. I try not to play this after 10 pm, lmao I don't want to make any calls to any exes or to have any disturbing dreams. Overall beautiful album, very much heartfelt, sometimes it brings tears to my eyes, And though Beyonce is my favorite female artist right now, I haven't felt this way since the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, thank you soul sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment