Realness still exsists

Realness still exsists
"this is the making of a masterpiece, so i broke up out them chains and told the master PEACE"

Hip Hop's favorite?

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I thought there Were no more Brendas

It's getting scarier and scarier to watch the news, who needs Halloween when you come across it every day?
I was browsing the internet, and I found a article of a baby that was found in a trash can and ants were eating it alive. I don't know who's worse? The human that threw the baby in the trash or the ants for trying to make it supper. Seriously, A baby is like a breathe of innocence, And anyone that has felt a baby growing in their tummy can say this. To have an abortion is one thing, but to leave a baby abandoned while its taken its breathe of air already is beyond cruel. 
I pray that this baby recovers and blossoms into some one beautiful. Someone that will be loved. 

2 comments: