Realness still exsists

Realness still exsists
"this is the making of a masterpiece, so i broke up out them chains and told the master PEACE"

Hip Hop's favorite?

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Bite out of Apple...

“Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” – Steve Jobs’ Stanford Commencement Address. Rest in Peace Steve Jobs. That quote has stuck with me & has truly made me realize why hold back your potential for the fear of failure when you have nothing to lose. As I'm typing this on my iPhone, I cannot begin to say how grateful I am for him organizing a company that gave me a love for technology. I always have a tender place in my heart for Cancer, if a billionaire couldn't cope with it, no one can. Money cannot heal Cancer and we think of all the non important things in the world when another person has lost to the battle. There is not a price on life and that Is why the only option is to live it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment